Today, GRAMMY® and Stellar Award-winning artist, actress, and multi-faceted entrepreneur Kierra Sheard-Kelly releases her new memoir, “Big, Bold, and Beautiful: Owning the Woman God Made You to Be” (Zondervan). Additionally, the deluxe version of her chart-topping album, KIERRA (Deluxe) is available everywhere now. In this immersive and inspirational book, Big, Bold, and Beautiful, GRAMMY Award-nominated singer Kierra Sheard-Kelly shares her hard-won advice on body positivity, spiritual self-care, goal setting, finding your joy, and living boldly in faith, empowering you to grab the life you’re meant to lead.
Every one of us was born to make a difference. But do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the things the world prioritizes, thinking you don’t match up or you don’t fit into the mold? Or do you wish you had a more supportive family, or positive role models, or access to the things you need emotionally and spiritually to keep going?
Kierra Sheard sees you and will teach you how to:
- Identify your goals, talents, and gifts so you can survive and thrive
- Deal with societal expectations and focus on what really matters
- Truly love yourself and find out who you really are as an individual
- Live your faith loud and proud
Inside Big, Bold, and Beautiful you’ll find:
- Short and easy-to-read chapters with deep advice for teens and young women on navigating life, and insightful questions to help you find your path.
- Illustrated feature pages containing stand-alone graphics that highlight key topics for easy reference when you need a boost.
- An ideal gift for those who need encouragement, as well as graduates getting ready for a new phase.
Kierra Sheard-Kelley is living out one of the biggest years of her life. Last year, she married the love of her life, Mr. Jordan Kelley. Her self-titled album garnered her a GRAMMY nomination and in addition to the release of her book, her father Bishop J. Drew Sheard was elected the new Presiding Bishop of the Church of God in Christ. As she sings, there is a grace on her life that she has fearlessly stepped into. Congratulations are in order for all these monumental accomplishments.