View stills and screenshots from the 2022 Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
Super Bowl Gospel Celebration (SBGC) was originally founded and executive produced in 1999 as a gospel brunch in Miami by Atlanta-based marketing consultant Melanie Few and continues as the only multicultural program and inspirational event sanctioned by the NFL during Super Bowl weekend. The evening brings together an ensemble of NFL players, gospel/contemporary
Christian performers, award-winning musicians spanning all genres, and faith-based leaders on one stage for a spectacular show filled with song, prayer, hope and uplifting messages.
The Super Bowl Gospel Celebration will be available to stream on Prime Video in the U.S.,
Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, and on IMDb TV in the U.S. and the U.K.
This year’s Super Bowl Gospel Celebration is sponsored by NFL Player Engagement, Black
Women’s Health Imperative, United Airlines, Juice Plus+, Amazon’s Black Business Accelerator,
and Compassion International.
Broadcast Airing – Multi-Network:
● Premiere – Saturday, February 12 on Bounce TV at 8 pm ET/7pm CT
● Encore airing – Saturday, February 12 on Bounce TV at 9 pm ET/8pm CT
● Encore airing – Sunday, February 13 on ION at 12 am ET/11 pm CT
● Encore airing – Sunday, February 13 on Bounce TV – 10 am ET/9am CT
and 11 am ET/10am CT
Streaming – Prime Video
● Premiere – Saturday, February 12, 2022
● Video On-Demand – All of February 2022 as Black History Month Spotlight