Meet Stan Greene, President and CEO of PowerThinking Corp (PTC), a Black-owned global human development firm, is inviting members of the public to a free weekly call called “Resilience in Tough Times.”
On the free group calls, they review the University of Pennsylvania, evidenced-based strategies for adopting a positive attitude in difficult times. There is no charge for the calls.
PTC offers them as a way to be of service and give back to the community. “This work has really helped me many others in our business and personal lives,” says Stan. “We want to give people the skills to do well during these trying times“.
Stan has conducted this training for multiple clients, including media giant Comcast, and insurance leader Aflac.
The 30-minute call is conducted by phone every Wednesday, 7:30am ET/4:40am PST and 9:30pm ET/6:30pm PST. Stanley Greene leads the training that includes a weekly review of the 7 Inner Strengths and the 7 Skills of Resilience. It also includes commentary by some of its call participants, which adds to the learning experience.
HOW TO REGISTER:
The call-in phone number is 720-740-9043 (no access code needed), or join worldwide online by using this link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/stan257
About Stanley H. Greene
* Inducted into the National Association of Minorities in Cable (NAMIC) Hall of Fame
* Was the first and only African American President of The Box – (Music Television You Control) music video channel (revived and sold to MTV2)
* Created the first cable news channel for the Philadelphia Market (sold to Comcast)
* Former Deputy State Treasurer for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
* Co-captain for the University of Pennsylvania basketball team coached by two time NBA Champion coach Chuck Daly
Learn more at PowerThinkingCorp.com